Theme: Celebrating 30 Years of the RSM Garden
The 2024 photo challenge will open to Nature Regina members and all garden volunteers, past and present, who work at the RSM and acreages or grow plants out.
We will be looking for photos from every season of the native plants, insects and birds that live in the Museum Garden. The photo may have been taken of the same species seen elsewhere in Saskatchewan.
1. Entries will be accepted from August 27, 2022 until midnight July 15, 2023.
2. Entrants must be Nature Regina members or garden volunteers.
3. Photos submitted may not have been previously published.
4. There is a limit of 5 photos per photographer.
5. Photos may have been taken at any time, but must be from somewhere in Saskatchewan.
6. Photos will be selected by a panel based on the "Celebrating 30 Years of the RSM Garden" theme, originality, and composition.
7. If there are people in the photos, please include written permission from each person, (or guardian, in the case of minors), indicating that they understand the photo may be published and there is no compensation for being in the photo.
8. Please include a brief (50 words or less) description of the photo subject. For example, where, when and why the photo was taken. This will be included in the calendar with the selected photos.
9. If your photo is selected, you will be contacted about technical requirements for printing.
10. Copyright, with permission for one time use by Nature Regina, remains with the photographer. Credit will be given to the photographer in the calendar.
Submit your entries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Syrphid Fly on Prickly Rose, taken by Gail Fennell, 2022