Theme: Celebrating 90 Years of Nature
We are looking for your favourite pictures to celebrate Nature Regina’s 90th Anniversary in our 2023 Nature Regina calendar. These may be a place with a special family history, a magical moment out on the land or in your garden, or any image that makes you smile. We would love to see photos that reflect your unique perspective, and that celebrate new and historic natural wonders.
Please send us photos that capture a place, plant, creature or phenomenon from somewhere in Saskatchewan, at different seasons throughout the year.
1. Entries will be accepted from March 1, 2022 until midnight July 17, 2022.
2. Entrants must be Nature Regina members.
3. Photos submitted may not have been previously published.
4. There is a limit of 5 photos per photographer.
5. Photos may have been taken at any time, but must be from somewhere in Saskatchewan.
6. Photos will be selected by a panel based on the "Celebrating 90 Years of Nature" theme, originality, and composition.
7. If there are people in the photos, please include written permission from each person, (or guardian, in the case of minors), indicating that they understand the photo may be published and there is no compensation for being in the photo.
8. Please include a brief (50 words or less) description of the photo subject. For example, where, when and why the photo was taken. This will be included in the calendar with the selected photos.
9. If your photo is selected, you will be contacted about technical requirements for printing.
10. Copyright, with permission for one time use by Nature Regina, remains with the photographer. Credit will be given to the photographer in the calendar.
Submit your entries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Claybank, SK, taken by Shirley Bartz, 2021